Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wildflowers on Chalk Mt. Road by Jill Randall

Wildflowers on Chalk Mt. Road by Jill Randall
6"x8" oil
Friday my painting friends, Sheri Jones and Joyce Thomas, and I went in search of wildflowers and bluebonnets.  We did find on Chalk Mt. Road near Glen Rose lovely blue verbenas and yellow flowers.  It was a perfect spring day and such a delight to be painting outside.  It is a day I will remember as my husband and I prepare to drive north through Canada to Alaska with our Casita trailer.  It will be about a two week trip since we like to take our time and enjoy the drive.

2 comments:

  1. Love the serenity in this one! Wishing a safe trip for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really draws me in. It has a beautiful design and color. I love the cedar trees in the distance.

    ReplyDelete