Friday, December 27, 2013

April Bluebonnets by Jill Randall

April Bluebonnets by Jill Randall
8”x10”  oil on Raymar panel
Saturday the 14th, I joined four other artist to do a painting demo at the Dutch Art Gallery where the Artist of Texas have their No Where But Texas show until January 11.  If you have a chance, this is a beautiful exhibit of talented artist in Texas.
I chose to paint from memory and a reference photo taken at Rough Creek resort out of Glen Rose.  It was a fun day of painting and visiting with other artist and patrons.

5 comments:

  1. Jill, I love this one! One of your best in my humble opinion. So sorry I missed the chance to meet you. Hope your New Year is filled with joy and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trudy. Love hearing from you as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Maryann. I appreciate your feedback. Good to hear from you.

      Delete
  4. I feel like I have traveled down this road before. I love the slight curve in the road and your skinny tree trunks. Nice job on the perspective.

    ReplyDelete